Jump to navigation
Basic rules for attendance:
- If you are new to our parish or have not attended recently, please contact Father Cyprian prior to signing up.
- You may not attend unless you have signed up using one of the signups found below.
- Masks are required at all times while on the ground of the parish.
- There are spaces indicated on the floor of the church. Please stand on your space to ensure we maintain appropriate distancing. Families are not required to abide by distancing, however small children need to be kept near their parents.
- If you are sick, do not attend.
- There will be a person designated to light candles during the service. Tell the designated person (they'll be by the door) how many candles you wish, and they will light the candles for you.
Click the signup link below to sign up for that service: