Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
According to directives from the Diocese, we now can begin opening up services to a wider group of participants. There are several requirements that we still must deal with (outlined below). We are restricted to only 9 parishioners in addition to those serving and singing.
Out of love for your brothers and sisters, we will be subject to the following requirements:
- You must wear a mask and maintain social distancing. Families are exempt from distancing. Masks will be removed for communion, and then replaced as soon as possible. Choir members, Clergy and readers (while reading) are exempt from this.
- If you are attending as a family, each member of the family that is attending will consume one of the available "slots". In other words, we can only have 7 attendees at a time at this time; if a family of 4 attends, that is 4 of the 7 available attendees.
- You must not have attended another parish within the last 14 days
- If you plan on attending Liturgy, please make every attempt to attend the Vespers the evening before; we have all been away from church for a while, and this is good preparation for receiving the Holy Mysteries
- Do not sign up for more than one liturgy per month; once we settle into a routine, this might be relaxed, but until then, please make allowances for each of us to have an opportunity to participate.
Please, if you make a commitment to being at church at a chosen time, be sure to honor that commitment. Choosing a time and date and then being a "no-show" means that you have potentially kept your brother or sister from attending.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or Patrick Lancaster. If you have questions that are more preparatory in nature (i.e. confession or other communion related questions), direct those to Father Cyprian.